How do I pay this? Can I pay using debit / credit card, MoneyGram, Western Union?
This invoice can only be paid using Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies (altcoins). If you already have some bitcoins, read here for payment instructions.
We understand that Bitcoin can be a bit overwhelming and confusing at first, so we will try our best to help you get started.
To pay the invoice with Bitcoin, there are several steps:
1. Install a Bitcoin wallet. We recommend JAXX, Electrum (read guide) or Copay.
2. Buy some bitcoins to a Bitcoin address generated in the wallet you installed (do NOT use an address from the invoice).
2.1 You can do so using your credit card or debit card. The process is quick and easy, and should take no longer than 1 hour (read our step-by-step guide).
2.2 You can also bitcoins using a bank transfer. To do so, create an account on coingate.com, login, choose "Buy Bitcoins" on the menu and follow the payment instructions there.
3. Use your Bitcoin wallet to pay for the invoice: blog.coingate.com/how-to-pay-bitcoin-invoice/
You can also visit this website for more general information:
- about Bitcoin bitcoin.org
- about Ethereum www.ethereum.org
- about Bitcoin Cash www.bitcoincash.org
- about Litecoin litecoin.com
- about Dash www.dash.org